Men In Turrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trench Rat App

Go down

Trench Rat App Empty Trench Rat App

Post by TheTrenchRat Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:36 am

Gentleman Gaming has multiple Divisions, both competitive and Social, which are you Applying for?

MITS: Social & Tournament Clan

In Game Account(s): TheTrenchRat

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each: [-OL-] 4/12/11-1/5/14

Reasons why you left those groups: I wanted to be around a more active group and have the ability to do strongholds, etc.

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who? IRL I don't know anyone, but I spent a good amount of time playing random matches with Phoenix on 1/4.

Have you been on our TS previously? Yes.

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the AVERAGE damage per battle and Win % for each:
-Unfortunately I don't own any tier 10 vehicles but I own 4 tier 8's (Lowe 49.4% 1099, Ferdinand 48.7% 1122, IS-3 45.3% 1029, AMX 13 90 55.8% 759)

What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in? Looking at my win% the AMX 13 90 is my best but I've been working down some medium lines and have really been enjoying their combination of agility and lethality.

Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature (banner with stats):
Trench Rat App Signature

How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars? At least 3.  Most weeks are probably 5+ days.

What time zone do you currently reside in? Eastern

What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming? Being a part of a large group is always a plus, and I believe playing with you guys will make me a better player.

Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role? No

What are your ambitions as a member?  My goal for now would be to get some more experience and be able to coordinate movement on strongholds.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you? I would say that I'm a fairly quiet person, but I am serious about getting better at World of Tanks.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?: Well I'd want to be a lion since they're fast and kinda stealthy, but I'd argue my personality is more like an owl.

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?
-Well the only officers I've met are tasselcroft,The BO55, and botlAbash and I only spoke briefly with BO55.  None of those guys came across as idiots, so I'll have to get back to you on that.. lol

TheTrenchRat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum