Men In Turrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BO55 you should know

2 posters

Go down

BO55 you should know Empty BO55 you should know

Post by THE_BO55 Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:10 pm

Hey Ladies,           Bo55 here, My real name is Tyler Johnson and im a steel worker (welder) and build trailers for nascar. I have 3 kids and kinda married (bitch) and live in Iowa (pig fuckers) . Im a new gamer so fiddlesticks computers (I need a bat). I played Warcraft first then my son got a tank model for his birthday and there was a free 30 days to WOTS (shoot that bastard for that present). Then my son and I played that for 5k battles (dumb ass). Then I was hooked and then stats came in effect (oh BALLS!). So since then it has been a up hill battle (fuckers I just want to play for fun). Mits was dfagc (dfagsssssss) they called it, then I payed it to change it dfgc (dumb ass). Then Com Alex and Bo55 took over and changed it to MITS and moved over to SSGS TeamSpeak and it has been fun fun. I give a fair hand shake and take names later and don't kiss ass HINT HINT!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                              B055https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_razz.gif

THE_BO55

Back to top Go down

BO55 you should know Empty Re: BO55 you should know

Post by THE_BO55 Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:16 pm

fiddlesticks I didn't type that

THE_BO55

Back to top Go down

BO55 you should know Empty Re: BO55 you should know

Post by Phoenix Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:31 pm

Trolololol^^^fiddlesticks

Phoenix
Admin